This is a beta trial of a new Lawley Village Residents forum. The forum is designed to be managed and run by residents of Lawley Village. The forum has no connections to BVT, the developers or the Parish Council. It is designed for Community Charge payers and provides a means to log, track and report specific problems. By registering, you agree to be bound by the following rules and any subsequent updated rules posted on the bulletin board:
1. By registering you agree that you will not post any material which is knowingly false, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, sexually orientated, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy, or any other material which may violate any applicable laws.
2. The forum restricts posts to residents of Lawley Village who pay the Community Charge to BVT. If you wish to post an item on this forum, you be required to give your full name, address and date of birth. If you are unwilling to do so, you will not be able to post on this forum.
3. Users may only create and operate one account. You agree not to use multiple email addresses (created via an email address generator or otherwise) or multiple IP addresses (via proxy servers, modem toggling, or otherwise)
4. It is expressly prohibited for any user to post content to our site on behalf of another. Users must post content only on their own behalf, and may not permit, enable, induce or encourage any third party to post content for them.
5. The forum is intended to be read by the public aged 16 years of age and older, and access or use by anyone younger is not authorised.
6. We have the right, but not the obligation, to regulate content. We reserve the right to remove any messages for any reason without specifying why the post was removed.
7. You agree that any action or inaction taken by Administrators and Moderators to prevent, restrict or regulate content, is undertaken voluntarily and in good faith, and you expressly agree that we will NOT be liable to you or anyone else for any action or inaction to prevent, restrict, or regulate content.
8. In general, we will remove content containing inappropriate, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, slanderous, or threatening material that could be considered invasive of a person's privacy, or which violate the law. We do not allow posts which promote or sell services to users. Please report any inappropriate content to the moderators.
9. We do not control, and are not responsible for user content. You are solely responsible for your access to, use of and/or reliance on any user content.
10. You are responsible for any content that you post or transmit and, if you create an account, you are responsible for all content posted or transmitted through or by use of your account.
11. It is not possible for us to review messages before they are posted on this discussion system. All messages posted on this discussion system express the views and opinions of the original message author and are not necessarily the views of this bulletin board.
12. The forum takes no responsibility and cannot be held liable for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy and completeness of every message.
13. Failure to comply with these rules may result in the termination of your account, account suspension, or permanent ban from access to these forums.
14. Your IP Address is recorded with each post you make on this discussion system and is retrievable by the forum administrators if required.
15. The administrators reserve the right to remove, edit, or lock any account or message at any time.
16. Information entered on this discussion system is stored in a database, and “cookies" are stored on your computer to save your login information.
17. Information provided on these forums will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, except as required by law.
18. The forum cannot be held liable for any hacking attempt in which your data is compromised.
19. The use of this site is at your own risk. The information and content is provided on an “as is” or “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind.
1. We will collect personal information to verify that you are entitled to post on the forum, as a Lawley Village BVT Community Charge payer and to allow you to interact with us.
2. This includes allowing us to process your registration, responding to requests for assistance, creating and improving the bulletin board, etc.
4. You may cancel your registration or deactivate your account, or update your preferences at any time.
5. You can manage cookies using your browser controls and you can opt out of the use of certain cookies.
6. Your information is used to manage the board, communicate with you, operate, support and improve the sites
7. We will not sell, rent or provide your personal information to third parties without your consent, except to where the law requires it to be shared.
8. Posts can be read by the public and information posted should be considered in the public domain.